What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a service, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or submit an application.
- When using our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience:
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website:
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service:
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic e-mails:
The e-mail address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. You may also opt in to our e-mail newsletter to receive occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Detalied unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each e-mail.
- To personalize your experience:
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (COPPA)
- For more information on online privacy protection for children under 13, please visit http://www.coppa.org/coppa.htm
Terms & Conditions
Social Music Works Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
- This Agreement was last modified on September 4, 2019
- Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://www.socialmusicworks.com (“the Site”) operated by BRAVURA innovations, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
- This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://www.socialmusicworks.com.
- By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
- The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by BRAVURA innovations, LLC and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
- Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by BRAVURA innovations, LLC.
- This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
- If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by e-mail at: info@BRAVURAinnovations.com